Wanita dan kecantikan memang tak boleh dipisahkan. Dan saya pasti mereka yang bersolek tebal ni pun memang nak nampak cantik (
1. Glenn Yeffeth, 49, publisher, BenBella Books: "I think a lot of makeup actually makes women look worse. Have you ever noticed how the women look on the final episode ofSurvivor, when they're back from the island and finally get all made up? They go from being naturally beautiful individuals to sort of generically pretty."
Ulasan CB: Tengok, saya rasa ramai lelaki sependapat dengan mamat ni. Mereka sukakan kecantikan asli kita sebenarnya.
2. Adrian Grenier, 35, actor: "Less is more. Definitely. You don't want to overdo it. If you don't exude beauty from within, no amount of makeup will be able to cover that up."
Ulasan CB: Kecantikan dalaman akan lebih dihargai. (kenalah baik hati)
3. Dr. Ira Handschuh, 49, cosmetic dentist, white plains, N.Y.: "All three of my ladies (my wife and two teenage daughters) are naturally beautiful, so I like when they wear no makeup or just something to highlight their big, beautiful eyes... As a cosmetic dentist, it's all about the smile to me!"
Ulasan CB: sekuntum senyuman yang ikhlas dah cukup mencantikkan diri kita :)
4. Andy Melenbrink, 28, financial consultant: "Bottom line: if she looks good with her hair up eating Chinese food and wearing sweat pants, then she doesn't need makeup."
Ulasan CB: Juga tentang natural beauty
5. Brian Kelsey, 42, radio host: "I love seeing woman in makeup, but like a lot of guys, I don't like seeing a heavy amount of it. Let the makeup highlight your natural beauty!"
Ulasan CB: Cukuplah make up nipis sekadar nak tutup pucat di muka. Yang paling penting tak lah sampai berlebih-;ebih. Karang jatuh dosa lak.
So nak tau juga apa pendapat lelaki di Malaysia tentang ini.